Wednesday 30 March 2011

Inverness tomorrow!

I'm all packed and ready to go!! Took most of the day (with lots of faffing around in between packing each item), but I have finally packed up my suitcase, which just about weighs under 20kg, according to our wildly inaccurate bathroom scales anyways!! Hopefully I won't get charged more when I get to the airport, but you never know. Got quite a bit of stuff to put in my hand luggage, including this laptop, but hopefully it will all fit in the bag! As well as all of that, I have a few more things that my dad is going to freight up to me once I find somewhere permanent to live, but its only a couple of things really so should be fine :)

So! My dad is picking me up at 0745 tomorrow morning to take me to Luton airport (which is very kind of him!), so I can get my flight at 0930, and should be in Inverness by 1100!! Sorted! Then just gotta hang around till the hostel opens and then go look at a couple of house shares in the evening! Friday and Saturday will involve more looking at houses, until I find one that is nice, has nice people living there, is in a good location, and not too expensive and then I can move in and start living it up in Scotland! I'm so excited!! The only downside is that the SHYA hostel is fully booked for Friday night. So I'm staying there on Thursday night, then moving to a different hostel for the Friday night and possibly the Saturday too! ...Hopefully they will both be nice!
And then I start my fun new job on Monday and get to see Slavonian Grebes for the first time ever! And I will be introduced to some of the sites, and to all of the people I'll be working with, which I'm really looking forward to!

Wish me luck in finding a new place to live, and for my first day in my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment